Chronic pain can make life feel unbearable. Fortunately, if you are suffering from chronic pain, the Bayonne pain management team at Jersey Premier Pain can provide you with services that can help improve your quality of life by identifying and treating the root cause of your pain.
Pain management is a powerful and effective interdisciplinary method of treating pain that many people choose as a less invasive alternative to surgery. Other patients may opt for pain management treatment to supplement a surgical procedure or as a way of coping if the surgery fails to relieve their pain.
If you have chronic pain, the physicians and staff at Jersey Premier Pain are here to help. Call our Bayonne pain management specialists today at 201-386-8800, or contact us online, and we will be able to talk you through your pain management options.
What Kind of Pain Management Is Right for Me?
Everyone’s experience with pain is unique. This means that the pain management treatment that will work best for you will depend on your individual circumstances. When you visit Jersey Premier Pain, our team of expert pain management specialists will examine you. Then we’ll determine what combination of cutting-edge technologies we can use to form a holistic approach to your personal needs.
Our team offers a wide variety of pain management services here at our Bayonne clinic, so you can access all the care you need in one place. The services we offer and the injuries we treat include:
- Physical Therapy
- Chiropractic Care
- Acupuncture Care
- Massage Therapy
- Pain Management
- Bayonne Slip and Fall
- Bayonne Auto Accident
- Bayonne Work Injury
What Are the Causes of Chronic Pain?
There are several medical conditions that can cause chronic pain. Some of the most common are:
- Fibromyalgia – This is a condition that causes pain mostly in the muscles, and it can be widespread throughout the body. Fibromyalgia patients describe their pain as dull and aching, sharp and stabbing, and everything in between. In general, fibromyalgia comes about due to a traumatic event, such as a car collision or a viral infection.
- Migraine Headaches – Migraine pain can vary in intensity, but it is usually accompanied by sensitivity to light and sound, nausea, and dizziness. The triggers of migraine headaches include hormonal changes, stress, or certain foods and drinks.
- Osteoporosis – This is a condition that occurs when the body cannot regenerate bone tissue at the same rate as it is absorbed. As a result, the bones can become weak and vulnerable to damage. This condition is common in post-menopausal women.
- Herniated Spinal Discs – The bones in our spine have spongy discs made of cartilage between them. These discs protect the nerves and bones of the spinal column from the stresses of impact. If a part of one of these discs emerges from its usual place, often because of sudden trauma or ongoing physical strain, the sufferer can experience severe pain.
- Sciatica – This condition is named for the sciatic nerve, which begins in the pelvis and runs down the length of the leg. This nerve can become agitated by a herniated disc in the lower spine, a bone spur, or a tight muscle. When this happens, the result is often intense pain that radiates anywhere from the lumbar area to the foot.
- Neuropathic Pain – This complex pain is generally the result of nerve or tissue injury. When nerve fibers are damaged, the patient can experience stinging, burning, tingling, or numbness.
- Pain from Cancer – Cancer happens when there is an unchecked growth of malignant cells somewhere in the body. If cancer cells cause damage to nerve tissue, there is a potential for severe pain.
- Rheumatism and Arthritis – Both of these conditions are common sources of chronic pain and discomfort for seniors. The good news is that there are many pain management methods that can bring relief to sufferers of these conditions.
This list is by no means comprehensive. You may be suffering from pain from a different cause entirely. However, you can rest assured that our team members are capable of helping chronic pain sufferers of all kinds feel more at ease in their bodies.
When you come to Jersey Premier Pain, our experienced staff will diligently work to determine the source of your pain so that we can personalize your treatment plan to suit your unique requirements. You can expect to receive high-quality attention and care that addresses all of your pain-related concerns.
Why Choose Jersey Premier Pain?
The skilled and compassionate physicians and staff at Jersey Premier Pain have made it our mission to exceed your expectations while you receive care from us. Rather than treating you as a series of symptoms, we give our attention to you as a whole person. We understand that earning our patients’ trust is an important part of the recovery process, which is why we aim to listen attentively to and address each and every one of your pain concerns.
When you work with the pain management professionals at Jersey Premier Pain, you can be confident that the care you are receiving is of the highest level. We dedicate our work to providing our patients with a healing environment and a plan to improve the quality of their lives in a meaningful way.
The specialists at Jersey Premier Pain work as a team to address our clients’ needs. We are also proud to have connections with a whole network of care providers so that your treatment plan is as comprehensive as possible.
Contact Jersey Premier Pain Today
If you suffer from chronic pain, Jersey Premier Pain is here to help. Our world-class pain management clinic offers Bayonne residents the excellent rehabilitation and pain management care you deserve. We are dedicated to helping our patients experience relief from the pain that may have plagued them for years, and we pride ourselves on our ability to bring about an improved quality of life for everyone we treat.
If you want to find out how the physicians and staff at Jersey Premier Pain can help you, call us today at 201-386-8800 or send us a message. Our friendly and compassionate team members will speak with you, answer your questions, and help you understand what all your pain management options are.