Sunil Hamadani’s experience in variety of outpatient clinical settings have taught him a great deal about what it means to be a physical therapist and how important it is to provide the absolute best quality of care.
Sunil is committed to providing a high standard of quality care, and values one-on-one interaction with her patients.
He believes that building strong patient rapport is essential to making patients at ease and happy during their course of treatment. This has also proven to be highly beneficial in achieving results. Sunil Hamadani has a high success rate in helping patients achieve their personal and functional goals.
- MS in Musculoskeletal Physical Therapy – University of Pittsburgh
- Bachelor of Physical Therapy – Manipal University
- Doctorate in Physical Therapy
- Licensed Physical Therapist – 035800 New York
- Licensed Physical Therapist – 40QA01651000 New Jersey